» Laminated veneer lumber LVL
Laminated veneer lumber LVL
Timber product for use in building contruction
This Laminated veneer lumber (LVL) can be used for load-bearing beams and columns in structural constructions. It can be used as a means of strengthening existing beams in conventional constructions as well as for more demanding large-span or high-load structures, for instance in warehouses, domes, bridges or hybrid constructions. Its special properties open up new construction methods.
- Grain direction: lengthways
- Used for bar-shaped elements and beams.
- Made of high-strength spruce veneer.
- Timber-frame construction
- economic shed/warehouse construction
- high-load columns
- narrow joists, purlins and rafters
- joist- and purlin reinforcement
- window and door lintels
- ladder uprights and crossbars
- scaffolding planks