» Laminated veneer lumber LVL
Laminated veneer lumber LVL
Timber product for use in building contruction
Laminated veneer lumber (LVL) is similar to plywood and can be used as a panel or sheet in a variety of load-bearing structures. Used as a load-bearing and stiffening roof or floor, itobviates the need for additional cross-bracing. Often used for particularly low-profile cantilevered roofing, its surface can be left visible as soffit.
- The grain direction of veneer layers is primarily lengthways with approx. 20% arranged crossways.
- Use in panels and sheeting
- Made of high-strength spruce veneer.
- raised storage platforms / working platforms
- load-carrying spar/ upright
- Roofing and acoustic panels
- Bridge surfacing
- supporting roof and floor covering